FREESPRINGS Limited provide service to:
FREESPRINGS Limited will provide care service to either private individuals or to service users referred to us by Social Service Department. We will provide a service to the following service users:
❖ People with autism
- People with mental health problems
❖ Older people. People with dementia
❖ People with physical disabilities and People with learning disabilities
❖ People with sensory loss, including those with dual sensory impairment
❖ People with terminal illness
❖ The Company also provides a range of Health and Social Care Services in other settings. These include: Residential and Community Support Workers, Asylum Seeker Support Workers, Project workers and Co-ordinators in supporting housing, Hostel Support Workers, Residential Managers and Deputy Managers, Day Centre Officers and staff to Private Homes.
Services Provided By FREESPRINGS Limited.
The following list indicates the type of services that are provided:
- Support and assistance with personal care tasks such as washing, dressing and toileting.
- Supervisory activities such as medication prompting (monitored dosage systems such as dosset or blister packs only);
- Meal preparation and assistance with feeding;
- Shopping, general household duties and support services which would include supervision throughout the day of someone with a dementia diagnosis for example.
When is the service available?
The service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.